This is going to be my currently reading for Sunday. I won't be able to post on Sunday because I have a long, all-day dance show.
I will be reading the same then as I am now so I taught I'd just post today instead.
I am currently about to start Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children #2) I'm so extremely excited to start it!!! I'm probably going to start it tonight :)
I have not completely abandoned City of Bones, I've decided to listen to it on audiobook. I feel like this will be less stressful and a more enjoyable way of experiencing it.
If you want often updates about how I'm enjoying p my currently readings, you can go and follow my goodreads account. Link in the side bar>>>>
QOTD: What is the most recent audiobook you've listened to?!?!
Happy Reading!
Maud xxx





No comments:
Post a Comment