Hello! // Maud

Hello y'all,

How have you all been? I finally got a new computer so now I can write again. WHOOP!
I have been doing okay. GCSEs have started for Emile and I so we are awfully busy and it is stressful to say the least (especially with all my out of school things). But I'm getting through.
Right now I have around 7 pieces of homework (2 due tomorrow) and I really need to get on with it.
I saw that Emile had posted and thought I should do the same.

I just got back from seeing Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children in the cinema :-)
I wasn't nearly as good as the book but the end was so funny and it was different to the end of the first book. Yes, it wasn't the best film I've ever seen but it was definitely a good one.

On October the 13th, my friend Harriet and I are going to an event at Waterstones in London to see Lucy Sutcliffe, Lisa Williamson and Non-Pratt speak about 'Finding Yourself'. Im super excited and am really happy we managed to get tickets. Our favourite youtubers (Saskia and Lily) are also going so we will hopefully bump into them.

I haven't read in what feels like months. I have had no time to do anything (or thats what it feels like anyway). I am reading Asking For It by Louise O'Neill but I can't even really remember whats happening so I think I'm going to start reading Library Of Souls and make sure that I make time to read. I am trying to start thinking about myself more and hoping to start living happier.
Remember, your health is more important than grades. 

QOTD: What is your favourite subject at school?
AOTD: History or Drama :-)

Happy Living,

No comments:

Post a Comment