Hello everyone,
welcome to day one of whatever you would like to call this. I know I'm posting pretty far through the day but at least I'm posting. Honestly, I'm lacking a bit of inspiration, however given as I'm using this weekend to basically recover from my life in the past few the weeks, let me take this opportunity to remind you that you should look after yourself. You cannot run nonstop through life without ever taking a proper break and recharging yourself, our bodies are not invincible, and neither are our minds. Stress really can take its toll on you. Occasionally, switch off and spend a little time doing something purely because you enjoy it, not because you have to. Here are some things that I like to do to unwind, to inspire your own de-stress sesh (short for 'session'. Geddit?).
1. Read! This is a book blog...
2. Take a bath.
3. Draw.
4. Play an instrument, not for an exam or anything; just for fun.
5. Have a little dance.
6. Write a letter to yourself, or a friend.
7. Write something; it can be anything your heart desires.
8. Paint your nails.
9. Have a cup of tea and a biscuit.
10. Do some stretching/ yoga.
11. Go to bed early and have a nice long sleep.
Make sure you look after yourself. You deserve it :)
The End,







No comments:
Post a Comment