I met Sarah J. Maas today.
I met Sarah J. Maas today.
I met Sarah J. Maas today.
I met Sarah J. Maas today!!!
I cannot believe it at all! I am so happy but still slightly in shock. She was so completely lovely and sweet she still signed our books even with a hurt wrist (get well soon!). I would just like to say, for the entire fandom, that I have heard in person that Fleetfoot will survive. The worrying part of that is that Sarah's exact words were "Fleetfoot is the only guaranteed survivor". That means that there's a lot of death on the cards. Ooh dear. She was in conversation with Lucy Saxon and they had an utterly hilarious conversation about hot guys and being weird and Throne of Glass. All things that I like. I basically wanted to tell you about my experience and that Sarah is as lovely and sweet and funny as I imagined. Here is my lovely signed book:
The End,







No comments:
Post a Comment