It's Been A While // Emile

Hello everyone,

It's been a while. I'm not even going to apologise because every time I leave for a while I apologise profusely, and then I do it again. What can I say? I still haven't published my YALC experience or my Empire of Storms review. They've both been written as well. This is how bad I am. But even though I said I won't apologise I'll at least say I'm sorry once. I'm sorry. 

I feel like blogging, but I'm not really sure what to write at the moment. I haven't read anything seen Empire of Storms, aka since the day my heart was shattered by Sarah J. Maas forever. And speaking of Sarah J. Maas I am going to meet her! I am so excited!!! I don't even know what I'll say. How about: "Hi, I love you, you've broken my heart.". Nah that doesn't sound appropriate given that she doesn't know who I am. Shall I bring her a gift? How about a letter, yes I'll write her a letter. And do some art or something to show her how much I appreciate her writing. That's appropriate. Sure. Got it. 

Anyway, to rekindle my creative blogging flame I though I should do a post every day for a month. Since it's almost October it would be a 'post everyday in October'. The unfortunate thing is that the abbreviated form of that is 'PEDO'. And that's not a great name. How about 'write everyday in October'? No that makes 'WEDO'. I can't call it that. It can go without a name for a bit. Anyway, I will be trying to post everyday for the month of October. It may not be book related, but at least it's something, and I have lots of creativity to vent somewhere. 

See you on 1st October!

No comments:

Post a Comment