Today I'm going to be doing a 'currently reading' post! Emile and I have decided to do these posts weekly.
Basically, we are going to update you guys on what we are currently reading and how we are finding the book(s) so far! If we are reading the same thing as we were the week before, we will just do an update of whether we still have the same view as the week before. We will also be writing about the book we were reading the week before to say if we enjoyed it (but not in detail as that's what a review is for!).
Schedule:
Monday- Emile's Main Post
Wednesday- Emile's Currently Reading Post
Thursday- My Main Post
Sunday- My Currently Reading Post
Anyway, on to the first currently reading post!
At the moment, I'm reading...
All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
And
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince!
I am only around 50 pages into ATBP but so far it is INCREDIBLE! I love it so much!
I'm so excited to go to bed and read it...
There is no point even writing about the amazingness of Harry Potter! All of you will learn about how much I fangirl over Ron Weasley...
Anyway, I'm loving Harry Potter so far as well...so yeah!
It's 11 o'clock at night so I'll leave it there for today!
Happy Reading!
Maud







No comments:
Post a Comment