Hello everyone,
It has been a while. A long while... But I'm back for good.
My months that I haven't been here have had their ups and downs but I have most importantly been in a reading slump. These have been happening more and more recently so I am trying to fight them off. It's summer now so I have more than enough time to indulge into a book.
CR: I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak. This wasn't announced but this is actually the book of the month (OF WHICH WE REALLY NEED TO START DOING AGAIN). I am also reading Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit by Jeanette Winterson but have had to pause just so I get the BOTM read by the end of the month. I'm super excited for next month's book so get ready guys!
I have read this morning and am really enjoying I am the Messenger so far. I also really enjoyed Beautiful Music for Ugly Children by Karen Cronn-Mills. We didn't get round to doing a post about it because Em didn't get round to reading it. Should we start doing one book per month or one book per two months? Tell us in the comments or via our instagram.
Em= @mywordyobsession
Maud= @maudbooks
Happy Reading,






No comments:
Post a Comment